IMDB's Next Top Model 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mikiel and Karasu's Ford Fiesta photos.

2 posters

Go down

Mikiel and Karasu's Ford Fiesta photos. Empty Mikiel and Karasu's Ford Fiesta photos.

Post  Jonny-boy Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:17 am

you both have VERY similar poses, except Mikiel's is more "i'm a bad ass" whereas Karasu's is more high-fashion-model geared.

anyone else see this? i think it's interesting how 2 of the best contenders had a similar photo this week. pretty cool.
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Number of posts : 1303
Registration date : 2008-12-30

http://www.myspace.com/standupmotherfucker

Back to top Go down

Mikiel and Karasu's Ford Fiesta photos. Empty Re: Mikiel and Karasu's Ford Fiesta photos.

Post  ballardmerross Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:19 am

i personally thought you had a good one, but as between them too, i think karasu had the best one, the one they choose wasnt as good as some of his others in the frames thread, but it's still a very sexy shot, mikiels shot is also very good, but i think if it where an ad, they would have chosen the karasu shot, if it was just an editorial i would go with mikiels shot, but i actually think both are good.

ballardmerross

Number of posts : 686
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Back to top Go down

Mikiel and Karasu's Ford Fiesta photos. Empty Re: Mikiel and Karasu's Ford Fiesta photos.

Post  Jonny-boy Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:21 am

yeah, they're both good photos. i love Karasu's pose, but i did like one of his other ones better as well, the one where he was on he hood of the car.
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Number of posts : 1303
Registration date : 2008-12-30

http://www.myspace.com/standupmotherfucker

Back to top Go down

Post  ballardmerross Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:24 am

yeah you know how he showed us two extra ones, i liked the last one, the one where he said he had a stank face, i don't think he had a stank face i think it was sexy as hell, but that's my opinion oh and to stay on topic, i don't think they are similiar at all, i just think the vibe feels the same, but not so much similar poses and stuff

ballardmerross

Number of posts : 686
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down