IMDB's Next Top Model 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who is the most beautiful girl of these 5? Which girl do you think would do the best on top model?

5 posters

Go down

Who is the most beautiful girl of these 5? Which girl do you think would do the best on top model? Empty Who is the most beautiful girl of these 5? Which girl do you think would do the best on top model?

Post  deaconsloveme Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:39 pm

Who is the most beautiful girl of these 5? Which girl do you think would do the best on top model? Hty

Riyo Mori, Miss Universe 2007

Who is the most beautiful girl of these 5? Which girl do you think would do the best on top model? Selita_ebanks

Selita Ebanks, Victoria's Secret model

Who is the most beautiful girl of these 5? Which girl do you think would do the best on top model? Nicole_Scherzinger

Nicole Scherzinger, Lead singer for Pussycat Dolls

Who is the most beautiful girl of these 5? Which girl do you think would do the best on top model? 07_mmiller_11

Marisa Miller ,Sports Illustrated Swimsuit and Victoria's Secret Model

Who is the most beautiful girl of these 5? Which girl do you think would do the best on top model? Alessandraambrosio

Alessandra Ambrosio, Victoria's Secret Model

Last edited by deaconsloveme on Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
deaconsloveme
deaconsloveme

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2009-01-27

Back to top Go down

Who is the most beautiful girl of these 5? Which girl do you think would do the best on top model? Empty Re: Who is the most beautiful girl of these 5? Which girl do you think would do the best on top model?

Post  Avess Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:40 pm

Nicole from PCD looks really nice there actually
I didn't realise it was her
Avess
Avess

Number of posts : 431
Registration date : 2009-01-18

http://www.myspace.com/babytap

Back to top Go down

Who is the most beautiful girl of these 5? Which girl do you think would do the best on top model? Empty Re: Who is the most beautiful girl of these 5? Which girl do you think would do the best on top model?

Post  younevergofullretard Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:44 pm

Aww... Are those girls you personally regard as beautiful? I'm not really into any of them. But if I have to choose, I'd say Alessandra Ambrosio, 'cuz her body is slammin', and she looks fuckalicious in a skimpy bikini. Riyo Mori is pretty hot too.

younevergofullretard

Number of posts : 414

Back to top Go down

Who is the most beautiful girl of these 5? Which girl do you think would do the best on top model? Empty hey

Post  deaconsloveme Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:46 pm

In this particular case, I mean the most physically beautiful. Which girl catches your eye more.
deaconsloveme
deaconsloveme

Back to top Go down

Post  younevergofullretard Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:47 pm

Ah OK. Then I'll still say Alessandra, she has a unique look. Marisa is sexy, but generic (like any blonde). Selita is whatever. Riyo is a bit generic. Nicole is ugly.

younevergofullretard

Back to top Go down

Post  Avess Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:48 pm

I wouldn't say any of them are my type of girl, but nicole for me. I mean they're all really pretty but they look sorta whorey and dumb, lmao Embarassed
Avess
Avess

Back to top Go down

Post  younevergofullretard Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:05 pm

These are girls that I love. What do you think? Too androgynous?

Who is the most beautiful girl of these 5? Which girl do you think would do the best on top model? 100125758
Cintia Dicker

Who is the most beautiful girl of these 5? Which girl do you think would do the best on top model? 00030m
Du Juan

Who is the most beautiful girl of these 5? Which girl do you think would do the best on top model? 00280f
Emina Cunmulaj

Who is the most beautiful girl of these 5? Which girl do you think would do the best on top model? 00290m
Flavia De Oliveira

Who is the most beautiful girl of these 5? Which girl do you think would do the best on top model? 00070m
I love Hilary Rhoda!

Who is the most beautiful girl of these 5? Which girl do you think would do the best on top model? 00030m
Diana Moldovan

Who is the most beautiful girl of these 5? Which girl do you think would do the best on top model? 00090m
Julianna Imai

Who is the most beautiful girl of these 5? Which girl do you think would do the best on top model? 00140m
My absolute favourite: Snejana Onopka.

I love hijacking your threads! Haha

younevergofullretard

Back to top Go down

Who is the most beautiful girl of these 5? Which girl do you think would do the best on top model? Empty hey

Post  deaconsloveme Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:13 pm

Du Juan catches my eye the most. She seems the most radiant and modelesque.
deaconsloveme
deaconsloveme

Back to top Go down

Post  Avess Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:00 am

I agree, Du Juan is bloody gorgeous
Avess
Avess

Back to top Go down

Post  ElectricJeraldoAcidTest Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:26 pm

Hilary is one of my favorite models atm! But Flavia is definetly my flava.
ElectricJeraldoAcidTest
ElectricJeraldoAcidTest

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Back to top Go down

Post  MikielJoe Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:52 am

Snejana Onopka and Du Juan are my favorites off zat list Smile
MikielJoe
MikielJoe

Number of posts : 933
Registration date : 2008-12-31

http://myspace.com/unwanted_heart

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down