IMDB's Next Top Model 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Makes Me Crack Up (INTM Cycle 1)

+8
awkward_silences
Hottamaletrain
AdultCookies
MikielJoe
Karasu
Cowboy Breebop
Killian-1
younevergofullretard
12 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

This Makes Me Crack Up (INTM Cycle 1) - Page 3 Empty Re: This Makes Me Crack Up (INTM Cycle 1)

Post  Jilpen Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:41 pm

......I still don't know who it is...
Jilpen
Jilpen

Number of posts : 825
Registration date : 2009-01-27

Back to top Go down

This Makes Me Crack Up (INTM Cycle 1) - Page 3 Empty Re: This Makes Me Crack Up (INTM Cycle 1)

Post  AdultCookies Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:43 pm

you don't know who's who?
AdultCookies
AdultCookies
Admin

Number of posts : 1744
Registration date : 2008-12-30

http://pankocholofresa.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Hottamaletrain Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:44 pm

Guess Who?
Hottamaletrain
Hottamaletrain

Number of posts : 976
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Jilpen Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:46 pm

I have that game...
Jilpen
Jilpen

Number of posts : 825

Back to top Go down

Post  AdultCookies Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:47 pm

i haven't played that game in a looooong time.
i want electronic life.
AdultCookies
AdultCookies
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hottamaletrain Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:47 pm

I portrayed Guess who! lol I haven't played board games in a long time. I kinda wanna play monopoly
Hottamaletrain
Hottamaletrain

Back to top Go down

Post  younevergofullretard Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:50 pm

Guess who, is that the game where you ask "Does he have green eyes?", "Does she have a necklace", and so on?

And you can totally play Monopoly on the computer, hot tamale. I play Here & Now. It's great. Thus I don't need to find a human creature to play with me.

younevergofullretard

Number of posts : 414

Back to top Go down

Post  AdultCookies Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:51 pm

there's an online monopoly thing.
you can play with other people.
and it's free! oh and instead of buying places and whatever, you buy online things.
you can buy myspace, facebook, youtube, flickr, photobucket, typepad, livejournal, things like that.
AdultCookies
AdultCookies
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hottamaletrain Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:54 pm

Yeah thats it! Although my photo wasn't that great cuz i don't have access to all sorts of weird props and fake mustaches Sad

I like playing against people though. I like making deals and trying to swindle people lol
Hottamaletrain
Hottamaletrain

Back to top Go down

Post  Cowboy Breebop Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:44 am

Well sometimes when you have bad eyesight it's hard to learn to smile with your eyes. When I didn't have my glasses on, at first I'd do an "intense" face and get cross-eyed.
BUT I learned!! Yay! And now they say I have nice eyes. Meh heh heh heh heh. *tugs on moustache curls* And now that I have contacts, no one's the wiser! Shocked What does that even mean? Coffee? Anyone for coffee? Look at my muscle. Potato chips. I can do a summersault. So I guess what I'm trying to say is, plastic bag, plastic bag, plastic bag, plastic bag, plastic bag, plastic bag, plastic bag, plastic bag!!
Cowboy Breebop
Cowboy Breebop
Admin

Number of posts : 859

Back to top Go down

Post  Hottamaletrain Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:51 am

I thought you swore off the marry jane? what gives?! lol
Hottamaletrain
Hottamaletrain

Back to top Go down

Post  Cowboy Breebop Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:53 am

I swore off Mary-Jane, but I said nothing about strawberry wine, and winning seven games of Flip-Cup last night.
No hangover though. I'm just wired. Actually I wasn't very drunk, unless you count the whole bottle of wine as a lot to drink. It was well-paced. I was glad that I was able to drink but not get out of control like I used to!
Cowboy Breebop
Cowboy Breebop
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hottamaletrain Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:56 am

That's good. I don't count the wine lol I've been known to drink a lot of wine myself Very Happy

I take it you have a high tolerance?
Hottamaletrain
Hottamaletrain

Back to top Go down

Post  Cowboy Breebop Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:58 am

I weigh a hundred and fifteen pounds and typically have a BP of 98/60.
But here's the thing:
I learned to drink in Timmins.
If you can't take fourteen beer a night in Timmins, you're not worthy of showing your face.
Cowboy Breebop
Cowboy Breebop
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hottamaletrain Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:01 am

Your so lucky. I inherited a crappy tolerance for alcohol (its a stupid asian thing). We were talking about it in my genetics class, apparently I'm insufficient in an enzyme that most people have plenty of....

Could you send some of your enzyme my way?! lol
Hottamaletrain
Hottamaletrain

Back to top Go down

Post  Cowboy Breebop Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:10 am

Considering I'm borderline anemic, I'll take all the enzymes I can get.
Actually, the only reason my BP is so low is that my muscle disorder (hypotonia) causes my blood vessels to NOT contract.
Cowboy Breebop
Cowboy Breebop
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hottamaletrain Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:14 am

WOW! And you can still manage ballet with that?! I feel bad cuz I'm naturally lazy and I don't have that condition. Makes me think I should get up and do something (maybe the yes dance)
Hottamaletrain
Hottamaletrain

Back to top Go down

Post  Killian-1 Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:19 am

Being Irish, drinking alcohol is an automatic expectation everywhere. pirat
Killian-1
Killian-1

Number of posts : 440

Back to top Go down

Post  Hottamaletrain Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:20 am

Seriously, that's like the only thing I know about Ireland/the Irish people LOL That's sad (for me) Crying or Very sad
Hottamaletrain
Hottamaletrain

Back to top Go down

Post  AdultCookies Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:21 am

i have a hell of a high tolerance for alcohol.
drinking a six pack of beer is like drinking a soda for me.
smirnoffs and the other silly vodka drinks? i drink them like water
AdultCookies
AdultCookies
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hottamaletrain Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:23 am

Jeez you guys are pros! I have this one friend (vietnamese) that can't even smell alcohol without getting nauseous
Hottamaletrain
Hottamaletrain

Back to top Go down

Post  Cowboy Breebop Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:26 am

Actually, the reason my mom put me in dance at age eleven was because it was a great form of physical therapy. Because of hypotonia, I could never control my muscles as well, but dance has helped me learn to concentrate on several parts of my body at once.
The thing about hypotonia is, it literally means little-to-no tone in the muscles. Unfortunately, it can never be fixed or made better, I can simply be conditioned to get used to it and compensate for it. Ballet is the perfect conditioning. If anything, the one "advantage" hypotonia gives me is that I am naturally extremely flexible, because my muscles don't stop when they're supposed to - I'm extremely hyperextended.
They discovered I had it when I was seven. My muscles are literally too weak to hold me up sometimes, so I was constantly uncomfortable in my chair at school and I'd squirm. My teacher thought I had ADD and sent me to the remedial program without telling my mom, then sent me to a psychologist.
Cowboy Breebop
Cowboy Breebop
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hottamaletrain Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:32 am

That seems like it can be a bitch to put up with Crying or Very sad Do you also do yoga? I bet you might like it, in terms of flexibility at least.
Hottamaletrain
Hottamaletrain

Back to top Go down

Post  Avess Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:39 am

Whhhaa? I drink two pints of strongbow or a couple of vodkas and lemonades and i'm tipsy
And Bree! I wanna see you in a mad crazy pose! I love you I love you
Avess
Avess

Number of posts : 431
Registration date : 2009-01-18

http://www.myspace.com/babytap

Back to top Go down

Post  Cowboy Breebop Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:39 am

I do twenty minutes of yoga every night before I go to bed. It not only makes me body happy but it also just gives me time to reflect on my day. I never go to bed feeling sad!
On the plus side, my mom always jokes that hypotonia has made my sense of fear lazy. I have no reservations about flipping myself upside down in any direction. This is me when I was fourteen (and QUITE a bit thicker):
This Makes Me Crack Up (INTM Cycle 1) - Page 3 Aerial
Cowboy Breebop
Cowboy Breebop
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next