IMDB's Next Top Model 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whats the worst thing you ever did?

+9
Blom9168
Saraaa
Cowboy Breebop
Firebolt102890
Hottamaletrain
MikielJoe
AdultCookies
younevergofullretard
Karasu
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Whats the worst thing you ever did? Empty Whats the worst thing you ever did?

Post  Karasu Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:58 am

I was inspired by the thread on imdb where they were talking about throwing trashcans through windows lol

When i was 14 me and my friend decided to trash this public bathroom. We broke the lights, the mirrors, flooded the toilets/sinks and to top it all off we threw a firecracker in the toilet and the whole room filled with green smoke.

I've done way more but im too lazy to post it Razz
Karasu
Karasu

Number of posts : 936
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Back to top Go down

Whats the worst thing you ever did? Empty Re: Whats the worst thing you ever did?

Post  younevergofullretard Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:03 am

When I was 16 I stole a mascara and a liquid foundation. silent

younevergofullretard

Number of posts : 414
Registration date : 2009-01-27

Back to top Go down

Whats the worst thing you ever did? Empty Re: Whats the worst thing you ever did?

Post  AdultCookies Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:07 am

mmm to someone or in general
to someone, i publicly humiliated him and destroyed his "social life" (apparently he had one). it was easy :/
in general, i broke into a store and stole cereal :/ hahah wtf?

oh and i once killed a cat Sad
AdultCookies
AdultCookies
Admin

Number of posts : 1744

http://pankocholofresa.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post  AdultCookies Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:11 am

OHHH!!
about a week or so ago, my friend turned 20, right? so i was like "i gotta do something fun".
so during the day, i paid this little kid to do me a favor.
when we were all in her house having dinner (the actual party happened on a saturday, her birthday was on a wednesday), the kid went to the door and left a gift bag on her doorsteps. i filled the bag with little packets of coke. her parents opened it and were all :O Evil or Very Mad and she was all Shocked and i was giggling like crazy on the inside, but acting surprised on the outside.
oh and the " coke"? it was flour Razz
AdultCookies
AdultCookies
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MikielJoe Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:18 am

Two things; one I regret, the other not so much.

Spit water at a mentally handicapped girl because she was blocking my way to the stairs. (I was in the 2nd grade and I regret this SO much now. Little kids are too mean a lot of times).

Made fun of the way this girl's sister died in her face. (She kept trying to bring me down so I just lashed out at her).

Sad
MikielJoe
MikielJoe

Number of posts : 933
Registration date : 2008-12-31

http://myspace.com/unwanted_heart

Back to top Go down

Post  Karasu Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:19 am

lol nigel thats mean, but funny.

did you really kill a cat? Sad

One time me and the same friend threw snowballs and color bombs into a school window nad hte janitor started yelling at us so my friend threw a snowball in his face and we ran lol.

another time i found this dildo on the street and i threw it in an open car. I didnt touch it though, i picked it up with a stick lol
Karasu
Karasu

Back to top Go down

Post  Hottamaletrain Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:20 am

Who finds a dildo in the street?! That's a twisted neighborhood lol
Hottamaletrain
Hottamaletrain

Number of posts : 976
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post  MikielJoe Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:20 am

How do you pick a dildo up with a stick? Wasn't that complicated? haha Very Happy
MikielJoe
MikielJoe

Number of posts : 933
Registration date : 2008-12-31

http://myspace.com/unwanted_heart

Back to top Go down

Post  Karasu Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:22 am

lol we were walking by the train tracks and it was in a plastic bag, so i took the stick and put it in the bag and found the open car window.
Karasu
Karasu

Back to top Go down

Post  Hottamaletrain Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:24 am

O haha, I thought you were like walking down the street. That's pretty funny though, improper disposal of dildos is like improper disposal of batteries.
Hottamaletrain
Hottamaletrain

Back to top Go down

Post  Karasu Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:27 am

lol i feel bad about it, but i was like 12 so i wasnt really thinking.

I have more haha:

we were at a park and we went to the water and saw a guy on the other side, so my friend just decides to curse him out and moon him. I turned around and the guy was gone so we ran for our lives basically lol. We ran into the forest and the guy got out of his car and started yelling so we hid in some bushes for 10 minutes.

...wow that sounds like some war story Laughing Laughing
Karasu
Karasu

Back to top Go down

Post  AdultCookies Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:28 am

yeah. it was kind of an accident. i was eating cereal and he was hungry (he told me.) and then i was like ok so i grabbed him and put him in my bowl. he drowned :S
I WAS FOUR!
that's a traumatic experience.

oh and it was hilarious. she was all "who sent me this?! what did i do to deserve it?!" (she's dramatic like that) and i was like "eh , don't know don't care"
AdultCookies
AdultCookies
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Firebolt102890 Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:29 am

The worst thing I can think of was when me and my friends were like, 13ish, we found this melting king sized hershey bar in a strip mall parking lot (it was really hot that day) and we started smearing it all over the nearest car's windshield :S

Firebolt102890

Number of posts : 53

Back to top Go down

Post  Karasu Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:30 am

lmfaoo, thats mad funny. The people probably thought it was dog crap Laughing
Karasu
Karasu

Back to top Go down

Post  Hottamaletrain Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:31 am

HAHA that's hilarious. I'm must be that immature that I think its funny and not so mean Very Happy . I've never really done anything that bad. The only thing I regret was this one time in middle school we took a field trip to wall street and on the way there we came across 2 bums that were mid drunken fight.

I started taking pictures and providing commentary for the fight. Everyone started laughing and I got in trouble Crying or Very sad
Hottamaletrain
Hottamaletrain

Back to top Go down

Post  Cowboy Breebop Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:35 am

I can't decide, so...

- Ran over a friend's umbrella knowing very well it was there, but used the "she should have known better" excuse.
- Set my broken alarm clock (the snooze buttond doesn't work so it's really hard to turn off) for seven AM while going to swim laps at the gym, got up a bit before the alarm but neglected to turn it off, and left Nicole to deal with it.
- Also to do with alarm clocks, when Kylie and Priya left for the weekend but left their clock on, got a don to unlock their room, unplugged it... it didn't stop... took the batteries out... it didn't stop (turns out it has some sort of "power failure" feature) so myself and the don smashed it outside on the patio.
- Told the neighbore kids there was no Santa.
Cowboy Breebop
Cowboy Breebop
Admin

Number of posts : 859

Back to top Go down

Post  AdultCookies Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:37 am

hahahahahaha at the santa part.
my mother has a daycare. i'm totally going to tell all the kids that right now
AdultCookies
AdultCookies
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  younevergofullretard Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:39 am

That's just mean, Janice. Why would you want to do that?

younevergofullretard

Back to top Go down

Post  AdultCookies Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:40 am

cause i'm mean?
and i want to see their expressions :/
i'm a dream breaker. i break people's dreams.
well i would do it if i wasn't so comfortable right now.
AdultCookies
AdultCookies
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  younevergofullretard Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:42 am

I'm glad I live on the other side of the globe. Wouldn't want my future kids to be told that there is no hope in the world!
You stay classy, Janigel.

younevergofullretard

Back to top Go down

Post  AdultCookies Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:45 am

haha i won't do it.
i'm not that mean...well i am but eh.i would just do it to teach the kids about the cruelness that is called life!
AdultCookies
AdultCookies
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  younevergofullretard Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:47 am

But then you're contributing to the cruelness. Although you are making your point more valid by joining in on the cruelness. Haha.

younevergofullretard

Back to top Go down

Post  Saraaa Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:57 am

I think i've only really done two really bad things that I can think of right now and they both invole a church haha.
Saraaa
Saraaa

Number of posts : 157

Back to top Go down

Post  Blom9168 Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:21 am

- I pushed a girl I HATED down the stairs last year in high-school and pretended like i wasn't the one who pushed her.
- Steal liquor while underage from a supermarket with my friends
- Crashed my sisters brand new computer and ruined it for good
- Broke someones arm while in a fight
- While my dad and mom were abroad I charged 873 euros on our phone bill by calling my friends so much
- Cussed the HELL out of my German teacher
- Spat in my German teachers coffe (HE DRANK IT!!!)
- Broke someone's phone sneaky sneaky at school (Hated the asshole who's phone it was)
- Smoked in English class with the whole class
- Poured cola on someones head from above the cafeteria with my friends (I KNOW, WE'RE ASSHOLES)
Blom9168
Blom9168

Number of posts : 100

Back to top Go down

Post  Karasu Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:26 am

Blom9168 wrote:- I pushed a girl I HATED down the stairs last year in high-school and pretended like i wasn't the one who pushed her.
- Steal liquor while underage from a supermarket with my friends
- Crashed my sisters brand new computer and ruined it for good
- Broke someones arm while in a fight
- While my dad and mom were abroad I charged 873 euros on our phone bill by calling my friends so much
- Cussed the HELL out of my German teacher
- Spat in my German teachers coffe (HE DRANK IT!!!)
- Broke someone's phone sneaky sneaky at school (Hated the asshole who's phone it was)
- Smoked in English class with the whole class
- Poured cola on someones head from above the cafeteria with my friends (I KNOW, WE'RE ASSHOLES)

lol i've done similiar things (except hurting someone lol)

One time me and my friends hated this one kid who used to be a good friend, so we started messing with him. Then this kid wanted to fight him so that day we went to his house, took his mail and threw it on his lawn and then we found him at the train station. The kid beat the crap outta him and took his phone. I got the whole thing on tape and then i put it all over the internet.

then a few days later his dad almost beat me and my friend up and threatened to get us arrested unless we got the phone back and took the video down. so i did and now we dont even go near his house lol
Karasu
Karasu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next