IMDB's Next Top Model 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whats the worst thing you ever did?

+9
Blom9168
Saraaa
Cowboy Breebop
Firebolt102890
Hottamaletrain
MikielJoe
AdultCookies
younevergofullretard
Karasu
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Whats the worst thing you ever did? - Page 2 Empty Re: Whats the worst thing you ever did?

Post  Blom9168 Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:28 am

That sounds so similar to what we used to do. When we had Gym class in our first year which is now 4 years ago, we woudl go into the lockerroom if there would be a fight and we'de film it and post it all over youtube. Our whole school watched it and it had about 30.000 views in one week. The school found out and me and my friends got suspended for a week.
Blom9168
Blom9168

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Back to top Go down

Whats the worst thing you ever did? - Page 2 Empty Re: Whats the worst thing you ever did?

Post  sweet_tyra_lesus Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:52 am

I hated my art teacher in primary school, she was such a bitch. I was in a yr 5/6 class and we did ceramics and the yr 5s did soemthing different to the yr 6s. And i was a Yr 6 and i was doing my little ceramic thing moulding the clay and the bit teacher came over to me and told me my work was crap and i wasnt at the standard of a yr 6 so she grabbed my hands and made me smoosh my work and start again doing the yr 5 task and i cried the whole time.

And I was a really good student and never did anything naughty at that point, but I was so angry at her that i spat in her water and threaded a fewpins in her chair so when she sat down they pricked her in the arse. I think she started my rebellion against bitch teachers lol

we had this religion teacher in high school who was so fanatical about jesus, she made us kiss our bible 10 times if we dropped it or disrespected it in any way. But anyway, I got into a massive fight with her once coz i didnt do my religion assignment and she asked why i told her it wasnt important and she went off at me sayin g religion is the most important thing you will ever have and i swore at her and told her to piss off
sweet_tyra_lesus
sweet_tyra_lesus
Admin

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2008-12-23

https://imdbntm3.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lauren Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:56 am

hum let's see.

- broke into the house down the street and flooded the whole place, broke the doors off and threw paint all over everything.
- Broke into the house across the street and flooded it. which now my friend lives there haa.
- threw chocolate milk on this kids head in 7th grade and almost for suspended but i was a "good girl" so they didnt suspend me. i've gotten away with a lot on that school for being good =/

ugh i cant think of anyting else
Lauren
Lauren

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Back to top Go down

Post  AdultCookies Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:44 am

i'm sorry, but i laughed at that leigh :S
AdultCookies
AdultCookies
Admin

Number of posts : 1744

http://pankocholofresa.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Avess Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:01 pm

she went off at me sayin g religion is the most important thing you will ever have and i swore at her and told her to piss off

genius
Avess
Avess

Number of posts : 431
Registration date : 2009-01-18

http://www.myspace.com/babytap

Back to top Go down

Post  Avess Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:05 pm

I'm disappointed in myself, I can't think of anything mean I've done really apart from punch people's faces when I was young
But when I was going through puberty and in my rebellion stage my main focus of anger was my parents obv, and one day I threw a mug, trying to break it and it bounced and smashed the entire door off the oven and I kicked tiles off the wall and on another occasion I punched the glass door in the kitchen and it went all over me and my sister. I felt bad about that, but she wasn't bleeding or anything. It just went in her mouth Razz ?
Avess
Avess

Back to top Go down

Post  Karasu Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:05 pm

didnt that like hurt?
Karasu
Karasu

Number of posts : 936

Back to top Go down

Post  Avess Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:34 pm

Haha yeah I was bleeding loads but erm
I can't think of anything good-bad I did
Just bad-stupid Sad

Like you and your dildo
That's good-bad
Avess
Avess

Back to top Go down

Post  CozyTombRez Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:49 pm

Ummm...these aren't really that horrible, I just like them cuz there all about me abusing my sisters.
-When I was eight and Lucy was four, she was singing really loudly and annoying me while I was trying to read and she wouldn't stop, so I hit her hand with my book and broke her finger.
-When I was like ten I got mad at my older sister cuz she was bossing me around so I took her glasses and smashed them into the floor with the heel of my shoe.
-When I was two I bit my older sister in the back so hard she scarred.
-When she was seven or eight, I accidentally tripped Lucy with my shoe and she split her head open on a corner of a wall. On Christmas Eve.
CozyTombRez
CozyTombRez

Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Blom9168 Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:04 am

CozyTombRez wrote:Ummm...these aren't really that horrible, I just like them cuz there all about me abusing my sisters.
-When I was eight and Lucy was four, she was singing really loudly and annoying me while I was trying to read and she wouldn't stop, so I hit her hand with my book and broke her finger.
-When I was like ten I got mad at my older sister cuz she was bossing me around so I took her glasses and smashed them into the floor with the heel of my shoe.
-When I was two I bit my older sister in the back so hard she scarred.
-When she was seven or eight, I accidentally tripped Lucy with my shoe and she split her head open on a corner of a wall. On Christmas Eve.

OMG Cozy you're such a bitch, LOL! You love hurting your sisters don't you Laughing ?
Blom9168
Blom9168

Number of posts : 100

Back to top Go down

Post  CozyTombRez Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:48 am

it's not so much that i LOVE doing it, it's more like i am ordained to discipline them according what i feel they deserve. it's my sacred duty.
CozyTombRez
CozyTombRez

Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Avess Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:34 am

COZY I have lost all respex for you :@
Because you didn't video these wonderful occasions
Avess
Avess

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2