IMDB's Next Top Model 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why does American Vogue have the crappiest fashion spreads!?!?

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Why does American Vogue have the crappiest fashion spreads!?!? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why does American Vogue have the crappiest fashion spreads!?!?

Post  Jonny-boy Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:48 am

Leigh will delete MillAIDS' crap. i just feel bad because it's a lot to do.
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Number of posts : 1303
Registration date : 2008-12-30

http://www.myspace.com/standupmotherfucker

Back to top Go down

Why does American Vogue have the crappiest fashion spreads!?!? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why does American Vogue have the crappiest fashion spreads!?!?

Post  Hottamaletrain Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:49 am

Does that mean the whole thread is deleted if they posted on it?
Hottamaletrain
Hottamaletrain

Number of posts : 976
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:51 am

no, i think it's individual posts.
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Number of posts : 1303
Registration date : 2008-12-30

http://www.myspace.com/standupmotherfucker

Back to top Go down

Post  younevergofullretard Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:51 am

they're probably going to take over this thread as well.
i hope leigh only deletes their posts and not the entire threads, we want to keep your purty pictures, hottamale!

younevergofullretard

Number of posts : 414
Registration date : 2009-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Hottamaletrain Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:55 am

Yeah I do too Crying or Very sad WTH is wrong with eatitup/poop. That's so psycho.

Anyway, Mel's wedding will be HUGE! We're gonna fly in some African dancers (if the budget allows). Otherwise, we will play a youtube video of the girls from ANTM C4 dancing during the african dance challenge Very Happy
Hottamaletrain
Hottamaletrain

Back to top Go down

Post  younevergofullretard Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:56 am

do we really need to have THAT dance? can't we hire 20 yoannas doing the "shake ya body" dance&falling??

younevergofullretard

Back to top Go down

Post  Hottamaletrain Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:02 am

If we hire them and play that song Tyra might come to the wedding, and I'm sorry to say, we DO NOT have enough cash in the budget to feed that woman.... Very Happy
Hottamaletrain
Hottamaletrain

Back to top Go down

Post  younevergofullretard Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:03 am

buuut she likes ribs, right? aaand the wedding IS going to involve some blood, so we just have to sacrifice some human ribs and give them to the ape woman, what say you=

younevergofullretard

Back to top Go down

Post  Hottamaletrain Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:05 am

You are the voice of reason LOL Besides, she could "absorb their energy". I hope she doesn't go nuclear during the ceremony and ruin everything. I hate when she gets all Sylar.....

Heroes is on today, I CANT WAIT!!!
Hottamaletrain
Hottamaletrain

Back to top Go down

Post  younevergofullretard Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:07 am

hahahaha "absorb their energy" hahahahahaha
oh man i haven't watched heroes for more than one year. they're not showing it over here anymo.

younevergofullretard

Back to top Go down

Post  Hottamaletrain Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:11 am

That's a real shame. Heroes is one of the only shows I schedule to watch. I try not to miss an episode, even if I have important things to do. For example, I once had to go run some lab tests on a patients blood sample but I put it off to make it home in time for Heroes LOL Misplaced priorities right??? O well, as long as that person doesn't find out! Very Happy
Hottamaletrain
Hottamaletrain

Back to top Go down

Post  younevergofullretard Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:12 am

hahahaha LOOOOL!!! i wish you were my doctor, we could watch heroes together while you're doing doctor stuff. every doctor should be like that. honestly. too many doctors are working themselves to death.

younevergofullretard

Back to top Go down

Post  Hottamaletrain Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:14 am

I make it my goal in life not to take things too seriously, not even my job HAHA I'd be like "I got some bad results from the lab, but you mind if we watch a little heroes first. When we walk out, try to cry a little so it looks like i've been consoling you for the past hour" Razz
Hottamaletrain
Hottamaletrain

Back to top Go down

Post  younevergofullretard Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:16 am

hahaha, i may lol, but i think you do have a valid point there. it shouldn't be all work and no play! life is too short to be all about your career!

younevergofullretard

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2