IMDB's Next Top Model 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post a random picture: What were you thinking?

+12
AdultCookies
sweet_tyra_lesus
Lauren
younevergofullretard
CozyTombRez
Hottamaletrain
Karasu
Cowboy Breebop
Avess
ballardmerross
Jilpen
deaconsloveme
16 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Post a random picture: What were you thinking? - Page 3 Empty Re: Post a random picture: What were you thinking?

Post  younevergofullretard Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:15 pm

Ahaha, I just YouTubed (can you use that word? like Googled, but searched on YouTUbe) Spaghetti Cat! Do you mean that cat that suddenly appears on The Soup when they're talking about women and binge drinking? That's hilarious! Laughing

younevergofullretard

Number of posts : 414
Registration date : 2009-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post a random picture: What were you thinking? - Page 3 Empty hey

Post  deaconsloveme Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:16 pm

AH. YES. no, I am lost:)
deaconsloveme
deaconsloveme

Number of posts : 112

Back to top Go down

Post a random picture: What were you thinking? - Page 3 Empty Re: Post a random picture: What were you thinking?

Post  Hottamaletrain Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:19 pm

Panda's can be mean, they are notorious for flipping out. Supposedly that panda was well trained (at least that's what I understood from the broken English/Mandarin) lol Fun fact Red panda's.... not as scary haha and YES, that's spaghetti cat!! I spit my drink out when I first saw that! Smile

Post a random picture: What were you thinking? - Page 3 10fuxpz
Hottamaletrain
Hottamaletrain

Number of posts : 976
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post  CozyTombRez Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:37 pm

I HEART RED PANDAS!!! CUTEST ANIMAL EVERRRRR
CozyTombRez
CozyTombRez

Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Lauren Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:47 pm

how are you taken pictures with all these animals!!! so meann i wanna be you
and how is the picture crude?
Lauren
Lauren

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Hottamaletrain Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:56 pm

It was in China. I did this medical trip thing and we went to the panda sanctuary in chengdu. Apprently, they're strapped for cash at the preserve cuz they'll let you take photos with animals for cash Very Happy

I'm going to australia in the summer (another medical trip thing). Hopefully I can take a picture with a kangaroo... in other words, I hope they're strapped for cash lol
Hottamaletrain
Hottamaletrain

Back to top Go down

Post  sweet_tyra_lesus Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:51 am

whereabouts in australia are you going?!
sweet_tyra_lesus
sweet_tyra_lesus
Admin

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2008-12-23

https://imdbntm3.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Hottamaletrain Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:59 am

I'll be going to Sydney, Melbourne, and Cairns. This medical jargon stuff listed, but I looked straight for the trip to Taronga Zoo and the Barrier Reef lol. I heard Australia has the most poisonous animals, so I'm kinda scared to go Shocked
Hottamaletrain
Hottamaletrain

Back to top Go down

Post  AdultCookies Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:01 am

nemo,doris, and merlin live in australia Very Happy!
AdultCookies
AdultCookies
Admin

Number of posts : 1744
Registration date : 2008-12-30

http://pankocholofresa.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post  younevergofullretard Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:02 am

Hottamaletrain wrote:I'll be going to Sydney, Melbourne, and Cairns. This medical jargon stuff listed, but I looked straight for the trip to Taronga Zoo and the Barrier Reef lol. I heard Australia has the most poisonous animals, so I'm kinda scared to go Shocked

Why are you studying animals (or are you only seeing them for your own pleasure <-- do not misunderstand this sentence Razz) ? Are you a student of veterinary medicine? pig monkey cat elephant albino

younevergofullretard

Back to top Go down

Post  Hottamaletrain Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:06 am

I dunno, I used to watch crocodile hunter and I distinctly remember an episode about all these poisonous spiders that live in the major cities of australia. Like if you leave a shoe on the floor, you might find a black widow or some shit when you pick it up.
Hottamaletrain
Hottamaletrain

Back to top Go down

Post  Hottamaletrain Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:09 am

Nahhh, I'm doing people medicine (as unprofessional as that sounds lol). Probably specialize in pediatrics. The trip is to go learn about other cultures medical approaches and healthcare. Like in australia we do aboriginal stuff, and visit research facilities (they do lots of biomedical research), and go to different hospitals.

But on the side we get to go to touristy stuff, of which I find zoos most entertaining HA Screw the opera house, I want a photo with kangaroo!
Hottamaletrain
Hottamaletrain

Back to top Go down

Post  younevergofullretard Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:11 am

Hottamaletrain wrote:Nahhh, I'm doing people medicine (as unprofessional as that sounds lol). Probably specialize in pediatrics. The trip is to go learn about other cultures medical approaches and healthcare. Like in australia we do aboriginal stuff, and visit research facilities (they do lots of biomedical research), and go to different hospitals.

But on the side we get to go to touristy stuff, of which I find zoos most entertaining HA Screw the opera house, I want a photo with kangaroo!

Oh, OK, that's cool, that's cool (thank you, Dionne)! Wow, that sounds amazing. Gaining so much experience, knowledge and inspiration. Are you enjoying it?

younevergofullretard

Back to top Go down

Post  Hottamaletrain Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:16 am

Well I didn't go yet, I'm going in the summer. I received this schedule type thing though, so I know what's gonna happen Razz . The trip to china was great, I learned some chinese and some traditional chinese medicine stuff. BUT most importantly, went to the forbidden city, teracotta warriors etc etc lol
Hottamaletrain
Hottamaletrain

Back to top Go down

Post  younevergofullretard Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:17 am

Oooh, traditional Chinese medicine! I love that. And of course, all the touristy things as a bonus is not bad. Not bad at all.

younevergofullretard

Back to top Go down

Post  AdultCookies Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:17 am

did you fiercely pose near the great wall ?
AdultCookies
AdultCookies
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sweet_tyra_lesus Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:19 am

are you coming in our summer or your summer?

coz aussie zoos arent that great in winter, when i went to taronga zoo in the winter, all the animals were sleeping LOL

and yeh, we call them redbacks not black widows and they are pretty common and i usually check my shoes for spiders if i leave them outside but im paranoid lol

ive never been bitten by one and ive never known someone to be bitten that i know of haha
sweet_tyra_lesus
sweet_tyra_lesus
Admin

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2008-12-23

https://imdbntm3.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Hottamaletrain Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:31 am

I didn't fiercly pose on the great wall b/c I wasn't able to go out that day lol. I'm going during my summer, which I just realized is probably Australia's winter? I'm not as excited now.... also the verification of poisonous animals/bugs in my room didn't help either. Now I'M paranoid... and I'm not even there yet.

BUT, I did come close to being fierce at the great wall. I took a kick ass sham ANTM photo on Xi'An's city wall...its hilarious. Tons of chinese were starring at me for that one... I have no shame lol
Hottamaletrain
Hottamaletrain

Back to top Go down

Post  AdultCookies Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:33 am

pics?
would it count as post-show work?
AdultCookies
AdultCookies
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hottamaletrain Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:39 am

More like Pre show, and its more a joke shot haha Like Sheena's pre-ANTM "modeling work" lol Not only did I go there, I tagged myself on facebook... I really do need to grow up!

Post a random picture: What were you thinking? - Page 3 N26106908303508207868wj1
Post a random picture: What were you thinking? - Page 3 W604
Hottamaletrain
Hottamaletrain

Back to top Go down

Post  AdultCookies Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:41 am

hahahhaha the thing at the bottom made me laugh. the dumb test thing.

you should have jumped, like, three inches from the floor then photoshop yourself being 8 ft high.
AdultCookies
AdultCookies
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hottamaletrain Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:44 am

Now you tellz me!! I took a Rockie Shot at the top of the steps too, the chinese didn't like that either. I'm internationally considered strange, YESSSS! Very Happy
Hottamaletrain
Hottamaletrain

Back to top Go down

Post  AdultCookies Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:48 am

i'm internationally considered mean Sad
for reals.
people from spain, south america, tijuana, europe, canada, and like at least 29 states here have said i'm mean.
they're just playa haters.
AdultCookies
AdultCookies
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hottamaletrain Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:53 am

Don't listen to those haters! They're probably mad cuz you got it goin on, damn haterz! Razz
Hottamaletrain
Hottamaletrain

Back to top Go down

Post  younevergofullretard Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:53 am

Mr. Janice, who is that in your avatar? It looks like a combination of Leighton Meester and Sara Rue.

younevergofullretard

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next