IMDB's Next Top Model 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In my shocked photo!

+11
Killian-1
younevergofullretard
Jilpen
Cowboy Breebop
Hottamaletrain
AdultCookies
Avess
Karasu
Jonny-boy
MikielJoe
Lauren
15 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

In my shocked photo! - Page 3 Empty Re: In my shocked photo!

Post  Jilpen Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:38 pm

De, the top half of your face is not very good...what does the bottom look like?
Jilpen
Jilpen

Number of posts : 825
Registration date : 2009-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post  ballardmerross Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:44 pm

poop Razz

ballardmerross

Number of posts : 686
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Cowboy Breebop Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:26 pm

De, you may just be making these comments to make yourself laugh, but since when is it right to make fun of someone for your own enjoyment??
Cowboy Breebop
Cowboy Breebop
Admin

Number of posts : 859
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:45 pm

rofl, not very good. i didn't know i was on here to be critiqued.
if you'd like, jilly, i'll show you the other half, and then maybe the rest of me? Twisted Evil

bree, who said anything about it having to be right? i may not be on panel, but consider me your faux j-DICK.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jilpen Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:49 pm

I want to see.
Jilpen
Jilpen

Back to top Go down

Post  Karasu Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:51 pm

I guess De and Milla are looking for a new mimi. I see now that they target the nicest people on the board and try to put them down for no reason.

Shows how mature they are Rolling Eyes
Karasu
Karasu

Number of posts : 936

Back to top Go down

Post  Jilpen Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:56 pm

Yeah, you two are meanies...and no one is laughing but you two...and that defeats the purpose of a joke.
Jilpen
Jilpen

Back to top Go down

Post  Lauren Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:56 pm

no thats not my shocked photo
Lauren
Lauren

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:01 pm

guys, really, i love your analysis of both of us, but you don't know shit. except yea, i'm pretty immature.

by no means was i looking for a new mimi. and i certainly didn't know lauren was considered the untouched angel of the boards.

my sincerest apologies.

and lauren, i'm not challenging you or anything by saying this, but stick up for yourself.

Back to top Go down

Post  Karasu Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:04 pm

urgeandscurge wrote:guys, really, i love your analysis of both of us, but you don't know shit. except yea, i'm pretty immature.

by no means was i looking for a new mimi. and i certainly didn't know lauren was considered the untouched angel of the boards.

my sincerest apologies.

and lauren, i'm not challenging you or anything by saying this, but stick up for yourself.

All im saying is that she never said anything to you or milla and you two just starting saying shit.

and why should she have to stick up for herself when people are being rude for no reason?
Karasu
Karasu

Number of posts : 936

Back to top Go down

Post  Lauren Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:05 pm

oh im sorry for going to school and not being on here to stick up for myself...
Lauren
Lauren

Back to top Go down

Post  Cowboy Breebop Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:07 pm

De, you're pretty much picking fights.
I can't wait until someone decides to verbally torture you for their own personal fun.
Cowboy Breebop
Cowboy Breebop
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:12 pm

K, i don't know what joey said to her and i really don't care. as for me, oh well. and why WOULDN'T you defend yourself?

B, I CAN'T WAIT until someone does either. i have more respect for people who will talk back to me. that's why i like joey.

verbal sparring/raping = I love you

Back to top Go down

Post  Jilpen Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:14 pm

Joey is a guy.
Jilpen
Jilpen

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:20 pm

joey is a guy? Shocked

rofl, what are you saying?

Back to top Go down

Post  Lauren Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:32 pm

righttt
Lauren
Lauren

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:42 pm

People seem to be missing the point here.

Bree, Lauren's original post said (in all seriousness)

"I don't want to have shocked! Can somoene please trade with me?" and then she went on to say that her picture looked like she was going to shit. It annoyed me. I didn't know that telling someone complaining makes them seem weak was a bad idea. I said one thing. You're all too fucking sensitive on here. You all need to grow some fucking thicker skin and realize that there is a difference between picking on someone and getting annoyed with something someone says. I have no problems with Lauren at all...did you see my critique of her picture last week? I didn't say one negative thing about her as a person. I have no problems with her. This is the first time I've said something to her like that (aside from telling her to stop complaining last week too). You're all way too sensitive and you all put on this saintly image. You guys have such a ridiculously-blatant double standard. If I were to say this about a girl on ANTM, none of you would have any problem with it. But because I told Lauren to stop complaining suddenly I'm the devil. You're all fucking crazy.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:45 pm

MillaJJoey wrote:You're all fucking crazy.

akjsdnfgiuandiptuewnurtnaihxfnjcnfincuiogfufadhguioahngfbndferitnhirdjt09iaojsdjgniusfhngodfnrdtonrutaoduifibisadjbfiohcbvoihngfatgagadgdfgincuiogfufadhguioahngfbndferitnhirdjt09iaojsdjgniusfhngodfnrdtonrutaoduifibisadjbfiohcbvincuiogfufadhguioahngfbndferitnhirdjt09iaojsdjgniusfhngodfnrdtonrutaoduifibisadjbfiohcbvincuiogfufadhguioahngfbndferitnhirdjt09iaojsdjgniusfhngodfnrdtonrutaoduifibisadjbfiohcbvincuiogfufadhguioahngfbndferitnhirdjt09iaojsdjgniusfhngodfnrdtonrutaoduifibisadjbfiohcbvincuiogfufadhguioahngfbndferitnhirdjt09iaojsdjgniusfhngodfnrdtonrutaoduifibisadjbfiohcbvincuiogfufadhguioahngfbndferitnhirdjt09iaojsdjgniusfhngodfnrdtonrutaoduifibisadjbfiohcbvincuiogfufadhguioahngfbndferitnhirdjt09iaojsdjgniusfhngodfnrdtonrutaoduifibisadjbfiohcbvincuiogfufadhguioahngfbndferitnhirdjt09iaojsdjgniusfhngodfnrdtonrutaoduifibisadjbfiohcbvincuiogfufadhguioahngfbndferitnhirdjt09iaojsdjgniusfhngodfnrdtonrutaoduifibisadjbfiohcbvincuiogfufadhguioahngfbndferitnhirdjt09iaojsdjgniusfhngodfnrdtonrutaoduifibisadjbfiohcbvincuiogfufadhguioahngfbndferitnhirdjt09iaojsdjgniusfhngodfnrdtonrutaoduifibisadjbfiohcbvincuiogfufadhguioahngfbndferitnhirdjt09iaojsdjgniusfhngodfnrdtonrutaoduifibisadjbfiohcbvincuiogfufadhguioahngfbndferitnhirdjt09iaojsdjgniusfhngodfnrdtonrutaoduifibisadjbfiohcbvincuiogfufadhguioahngfbndferitnhirdjt09iaojsdjgniusfhngodfnrdtonrutaoduifibisadjbfiohcbvincuiogfufadhguioahngfbndferitnhirdjt09iaojsdjgniusfhngodfnrdtonrutaoduifibisadjbfiohcbvincuiogfufadhguioahngfbndferitnhirdjt09iaojsdjgniusfhngodfnrdtonrutaoduifibisadjbfiohcbvincuiogfufadhguioahngfbndferitnhirdjt09iaojsdjgniusfhngodfnrdtonrutaoduifibisadjbfiohcbvincuiogfufadhguioahngfbndferitnhirdjt09iaojsdjgniusfhngodfnrdtonrutaoduifibisadjbfiohcbvincuiogfufadhguioahngfbndferitnhirdjt09iaojsdjgniusfhngodfnrdtonrutaoduifibisadjbfiohcbvincuiogfufadhguioahngfbndferitnhirdjt09iaojsdjgniusfhngodfnrdtonrutaoduifibisadjbfiohcbvincuiogfufadhguioahngfbndferitnhirdjt09iaojsdjgniusfhngodfnrdtonrutaoduifibisadjbfiohcbvincuiogfufadhguioahngfbndferitnhirdjt09iaojsdjgniusfhngodfnrdtonrutaoduifibisadjbfiohcbvincuiogfufadhguioahngfbndferitnhirdjt09iaojsdjgniusfhngodfnrdtonrutaoduifibisadjbfiohcbvincuiogfufadhguioahngfbndferitnhirdjt09iaojsdjgniusfhngodfnrdtonrutaoduifibisadjbfiohcbvincuiogfufadhguioahngfbndferitnhirdjt09iaojsdjgniusfhngodfnrdtonrutaoduifibisadjbfiohcbvincuiogfufadhguioahngfbndferitnhirdjt09iaojsdjgniusfhngodfnrdtonrutaoduifibisadjbfiohcbvincuiogfufadhguioahngfbndferitnhirdjt09iaojsdjgniusfhngodfnrdtonrutaoduifibisadjbfiohcbvincuiogfufadhguioahngfbndferitnhirdjt09iaojsdjgniusfhngodfnrdtonrutaoduifibisadjbfiohcbvincuiogfufadhguioahngfbndferitnhirdjt09iaojsdjgniusfhngodfnrdtonrutaoduifibisadjbfiohcbvincuiogfufadhguioahngfbndferitnhirdjt09iaojsdjgniusfhngodfnrdtonrutaoduifibisadjbfiohcbvincuiogfufadhguioahngfbndferitnhirdjt09iaojsdjgniusfhngodfnrdtonrutaoduifibisadjbfiohcbvincuiogfufadhguioahngfbndferitnhirdjt09iaojsdjgniusfhngodfnrdtonrutaoduifibisadjbfiohcbvincuiogfufadhguioahngfbndferitnhirdjt09iaojsdjgniusfhngodfnrdtonrutaoduifibisadjbfiohcbvincuiogfufadhguioahngfbndferitnhirdjt09iaojsdjgniusfhngodfnrdtonrutaoduifibisadjbfiohcbvincuiogfufadhguioahngfbndferitnhirdjt09iaojsdjgniusfhngodfnrdtonrutaoduifibisadjbfiohcbvincuiogfufadhguioahngfbndferitnhirdjt09iaojsdjgniusfhngodfnrdtonrutaoduifibisadjbfiohcbvincuiogfufadhguioahngfbndferitnhirdjt09iaojsdjgniusfhngodfnrdtonrutaoduifibisadjbfiohcbvincuiogfufadhguioahngfbndferitnhirdjt09iaojsdjgniusfhngodfnrdtonrutaoduifibisadjbfiohcbvincuiogfufadhguioahngfbndferitnhirdjt09iaojsdjgniusfhngodfnrdtonrutaoduifibisadjbfiohcbv
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Number of posts : 1303

http://www.myspace.com/standupmotherfucker

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:46 pm

Well, not you Jonny boy. Avess, Hottamaletrain, you, Jono, Jilpen, and De aren't fake people putting on a faux-hypocritical saintly image.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:48 pm

i think maybe everyone has a different level of seriousness about different things and we should all apologize for fighting and be cool. be cool. now. you fuckers. i want I love you
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:52 pm

And no I didn't make fun of nerds.

Quoting the fabulous Kathy Griffin,

"I was raised properly...I talk about people behind their backs."

...but if you have something to say, say it to my face!

"No...I'd rather wait until you leave the room. It's much more freeing for me."

Last edited by MillaJJoey on Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Cowboy Breebop Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:53 pm

I never claimed to be a saint. I never claimed to be anything that I wasn't. There's nothing fake about going with your instincts. You simply feel that it's fake because it contradicts YOUR feelings, which you genuinely believe are the only correct opinions for someone to have on this planet.
It's NOT a double-standard and you know that. No one is insulting ANTM cast members to purposely make them feel like shit. There's a difference between "HOLY CRAP, Saleisha is annoying" and "Stop complaining you freaking wimp, you're going to get eliminated for being like this." You're taking one thing Lauren has said and made it seem like she is this terrible compliment-fisher, then getting angry when people point out that it's jerky. Considering that no one can even critique your college brochure modeling-gig without you getting all defensive and trying to explain yourself in a very Nikeysha-esque way, I'd say you're being terribly hypocritical. At least they were critiquing your MODELING, and not your personality.
Cowboy Breebop
Cowboy Breebop
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lauren Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:53 pm

im confused so now were fake?
Lauren
Lauren

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:53 pm

omg, i can't wait for the new season of My Life on the D-List. New Year's Eve with Anderson Cooper was too little of an appearance. =[
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Back to top Go down

Post  AdultCookies Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:57 pm

well thank you joe
AdultCookies
AdultCookies
Admin

Number of posts : 1744

http://pankocholofresa.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next