IMDB's Next Top Model 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MY JAW IS DROPPED! LITERALLY!

+14
Killian-1
AdultCookies
Avess
Robbie
Blom9168
sweet_tyra_lesus
AndrewStern
BlackAmaranth_22
ElectricJeraldoAcidTest
Cowboy Breebop
Karasu
LucyInTheSky_08
Jonny-boy
ballardmerross
18 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

MY JAW IS DROPPED! LITERALLY! Empty MY JAW IS DROPPED! LITERALLY!

Post  ballardmerross Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:10 am

WELCOME Mad

Hello everyone! This is the first official Ballard's Comments and Insults Thread on the First Photoshoot Judging Panel! How exciting! If you wondering what gives me the right to make any comment on anyone's pictures...

1. I'm not a judge!
2. I'm not the host!
3. I'm not a fellow model!
4. I'm not a follower!

So best advice, take it with a grain of salt and just lol! the whole way through this thing! But seriously, I'm going to rip some of you apart like there is no tomorrow!

Alright so the first photo shoot was a framing picture, which is really unique! I kinda wish I could have done one of these, but oh well! Let's start with...

AMARANTH

I know in my initial reaction to you I actually liked you and said you had a LUCYesque thing going on and you look like a totally different person in this picture....which is a great thing, but! the picture is not good. I don't know what shots you submitted to be considered for judging, but there is no excuse for having a bad picture like you do, especially when you clearly have the talent. What I think is wrong with this shot, is some technical aspects, like the lighting, clothing, and hair and make upl; but you are strong enough to work through all of those issues, and your just not working, so scratch im not really sure why you didn't do as good as you can do. By the way I agree with ANDY and think that this shot does not say sex kitten at all!

CHANTAL-JADE

Okay deep WARNING HERE! But when I first saw your picture, I initially thought, well your not good looking, I mean I see the bones, but your kinda freaky looking in a bad way, not a model way...but oh how did you make me eat my fucking words. I love it. Your picture actually made me laugh. Which please don't take that as an insult, when I get excited I laugh, and I was so happy about your shot. I think the make up is wrong, but the angels and the eyes are really good. I see you doing soooooooooooooo good in this competition it's insane. I am rooting for you! Just like I rooted for Mel! My advice for you, work the straight on shots and try to go for a natural wind blown look, you can do wonders with that. cheers

CHLOE

Well it's no where near trashy, nor is it anywhere near modelesque, but it is a great beauty shot. I can see this picture as a picture that a singer-songwriter has taken. You look extremely beautiful and the look in your eyes is alluring, but it's just not a modeling shot and i'm sorry what is this???

INTERNET MOVIE DATABASES' NEXT TOP MODEL!

What I do like about this shot is that you look young, which is always great. I see you taking very beautiful pictures, but if you don't do something that is beyond amazing in the next week or so, I don't see a point in you competiting anymore.

JONNY

Well well well! You don't look like Johnny Depp, this picture isn't sexy IMO, and it's definitely not fantastic. The only thing that you did in this picture was reintroduce a bad haircut! THE MULLET! I know you have a very strong personality and a very strong desire to win, but all of that is so beyond pointless, if the presentation isn't worth anything. I have nothing positive to say.

KARASU

Suspect

Well, I don't quiet get it. I think you may have done this unintentionally, but do you remember in the DEVIL WEARS PRADA, when the Creative Director said, "We are going to shoot in this warehouse and we are going to use FLORALS!" and then she says, "FLORALS for SPRING, how original!" and then he says "Well we thought the roughness of the WAREHOUSE and the FLORALS being..." okay it went't something like that, but if you remember that conversation, it's like FASHION SCHOOL 101, but the prerequisit of any class you have to take. Your set and your concept are so generic it's so sad. But, under all that mess... BALLARD SEES POTENTIAL!

I SAVE THE DAY ONCE AGAIN ROBIN!
"YOU SURE DID BALLARD...YOUR THE GREATEST!"

I think your face and the intent is very promising, but like I told that MUSCIAN above you, if you don't do something special, your ass is grass to!

KENDRA

KILLIAN

cheers cheers cheers OMG! THIS PICTURE IS LIKE, the most boring picture I have seen yet! You know what!? You have some really good facial features, and it's good you let us see them, instead of hiding them behind your hair, I love your eyes, they downturn. Your nose and your face in general dude. Your actually pretty attractive. I don't know what the next shoot is, but try slicking your hair back, man up, and rub some fucking dirt in it! Just be manly and shit! USE OLD SPICE! You can be the first guy to win IMDBNTM, but the minute you go from king to this queen we are going to have a really huge problem.

LAUREN

Sleep Sleep OMG you are so boring. Love the hair, hate the face. You are stuck in that face position and it's becoming really aggrevating. I want to root for you, but there is nothing that I can do, if you just keep your face that way. I have a huge feeling your next picture is going to be the back of your head if you keep this up. BTW, no offense but you look like the TRANNY from the RWBK! But only prettier and softer, which is odd in general. THE BASIC ADVICE: STEP IT UP BITCH!

MIKIEL

Do you remember when I laughed. I cheered when I saw your shot....and then remembered you where a guy. This shot is good, but I feel like I have seen those eyes before and there is really nothing different. It's like showing us a card trick and we all like it, but now you want to show it to us all the time, that shit gets aggrevating sometimes. Do something different, make us speechless. Make me speechless.

ROBBIE

"Hey fuck you miss!" You remind me of Leon from SUMMER HEIGHTS HIGH, which is like an awesome show, shout out to JAI' ME! She is like really awesome and you all suck! I'm not trying to be a bitch, but it's true! So anyways. I don't think it's fair that no one mentioned the use of photoshooping, because you did alter the shot, but hey, shit happens. You picked a profile and that was pretty much the dumbes thing you can do. I see not potential here, none what so ever!

SARA

Umm, I don't want to compare you to your sister, but one of the things that made her so great at what she did, once she actually started doing something that was worth it, is her eyes and how she interpreted each shot. I feel like you are trying really hard, but something about that shot tells me, that you would rather be doing something else. I question whether or not you want to be apart of this...we clearly know some people aren't as committed as others...are you?

SHAQ

UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM NO!

Okay okay okay! So even I am a little nervous to post this because I supposedly am already pre-hated by a lot of you, but hey that's the game right? So here is my call out order for who stays, who goes and who blows!

The person with the best frame shot....

is....

IMO

CHLOE - Chloe you got first call out, not because you modeled the best, but because your picture has an allure that no one else has been able to capture yet. But if you don't push it so much farther, then this first call out, really is only because everyone had a minor slip up, during week one and it was all luck, don't make me regret giving you first call out!

MIKIEL - You would have been first call out if you would stop trying to model like you are trying to be TYRA BANKS! I know initially everyone's reaction to your shot is WOW, that is so stunning, but come on man, give us something different, because people are only going to like the same thing for so long before the move on to the next!

CHANTAL-JADE - Work girl! You got some moves on you and you are the contestant that is not afraid to go to the extreme, the ugly poses, but slamming face, but remember the face... GOOD JOB!

AMARANTH - Wow! What a waste huh? I don't like this picture and I hope you don't either. Next week, show me you are FIRST CALL OUT MATERIAL, none of this shit okay?

KARASU - Don't think that I didn't see your FIESTA picture, that is my favourite out of all of them. I love that shot. You look so sexy in that shot, but this picture, was your biggest down fall, but don't let it be the downfall that you can't get back up from, because if you don't you'll be so gone it's insane.

KILLIAN - HUH? HUH? Yeah that's what I said! HUH? Your thing....wake up! GOOD LUCK NEXT WEEK!

LAUREN - Oh yeah lauren, your still in, in my version anyway. I don't know what happened, but you screwed this up so bad, I really wanted to put you in my bottom two, but something about your face to me says, "JUST WAIT AND SEE WHAT I CAN DO!" Not in a STUART kinda way, in a SUPERMODEL way. Next week, show me what you can do!

ROBBIE - Okay okay, so it's a profile, and it's not that great, but all in all your fiesta shot, keeps you in. Show us your face and you could go far, not win, but go far.

SARA - Don't want to ever compare you and your sister, I think your more elf like and you personally are more interesting looking, but of course...you blew it, this isn't a good shot, and your talent that you have, you wasted it and I hope you have something up your sleeve for next week.

Will JONNY, KENDRA, and SHAQ, please step forward.

I know that this is very untraditional to have three of you standing before me, but it's really this bad. When I saw season three's models I thought to myself that this cast was special. The had something in each of them, that just shined, it really did and I was rooting for you three. To me you three had something to prove to the rest of these models over here.

Shaq - What do you have to prove? I think you need to figure out who you are as a person or who you want to be comfortable as before you do something like this. I just feel like in a lot of your shots you are really unsure and I feel like you need to prove that your ordinary look can be transformed into something great, but I am not sure you can do that.

Kendra - You looked like the black barbie in your promo shot, now you just look like SHUG from Hustle and Flow, pretty, but far from Fashion. I think you are the Saleisha of this cycle.

JONNY - It's funny because in every cycle we have someone that has modeling experience and has done this whole thing before, but like I have said before...you are a FERRARI! Drive your talent the way it needs to be driven! But if you can't drive, then just leave it to someone who is at least willing to put in the effort to try!

This decision wasn't easy but....

JONNY you are still in the running to become IMDB's NTM!

KENDRA and SHAQ

one of you must go

but this time....

i think

both of you should go!

That's it! 2 Eliminations in 1 Night!
Ahh! I feel good about my self!

ballardmerross

Number of posts : 686
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Back to top Go down

MY JAW IS DROPPED! LITERALLY! Empty Re: MY JAW IS DROPPED! LITERALLY!

Post  Jonny-boy Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:22 am

ballardmerross wrote:
JONNY
Well well well! You don't look like Johnny Depp, this picture isn't sexy IMO, and it's definitely not fantastic. The only thing that you did in this picture was reintroduce a bad haircut! THE MULLET! I know you have a very strong personality and a very strong desire to win, but all of that is so beyond pointless, if the presentation isn't worth anything. I have nothing positive to say.

first of all, i think you just have a "long hair on guys" phobia.

secondly:

mullet:
MY JAW IS DROPPED! LITERALLY! Mullet

medium hair with bang:
MY JAW IS DROPPED! LITERALLY! Long-hair-straight-bangs

learn the difference, otherwise you come off as an ass who has no idea what they're talking about. Rolling Eyes
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Number of posts : 1303
Registration date : 2008-12-30

http://www.myspace.com/standupmotherfucker

Back to top Go down

Post  ballardmerross Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:27 am

1. no i don't have a phobia with guys with long hair, i actually like jeraldo with long hair and thought it fit him very well, i just have a problem with guys modeling like girls, i understand using feminimity, but becoming a full blown chick is just to gay for me, personally.

2. eh i know the different, but trust me an ass if far from the worst that i have been called, so it's far, and to me it just had this mullet vibe, it was very mullet vibish

remember man...grain of salt!

ballardmerross

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:29 am

grain of shit maybe.

whatever.
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Back to top Go down

Post  ballardmerross Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:30 am

eww is someone angry?
wow you need to take it down a noch your really like out there...you know?

i think you should relax dude, it's just a game.
don't take it so seriously!

lol!

ballardmerross

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:34 am

i'm sorry, i just find it hard to understand why someone, who has not taken one good "model" shot feels the need to flat out insult people. why don't you take it down a notch and stop judging everyone as if we're actually competing to be signed? it's just a game and you're an asshole. not just to me, but to other people. they may not want to correct your ignorance, but i'm going to be the first one to point it out. deal with it. =]
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Back to top Go down

Post  LucyInTheSky_08 Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:54 am

jonny i love you....not in a creepy way Wink

ballard stop bitching just cause he's the new hot gay guy of the competition and he has way more potential then you ever did...
honestly i see your comments as useless and none of these models should take you seriously, cause if they did...they would end up where you did....eliminated....early....

no offense....
don't take it personally...
i just don't like you ^.^
LucyInTheSky_08
LucyInTheSky_08

Number of posts : 119

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:57 am

LucyInTheSky_08 wrote:jonny i love you....not in a creepy way Wink

ballard stop bitching just cause he's the new hot gay guy of the competition and he has way more potential then you ever did...
honestly i see your comments as useless and none of these models should take you seriously, cause if they did...they would end up where you did....eliminated....early....

no offense....
don't take it personally...
i just don't like you ^.^

epic win.
for a second, i thought i was 1 of 3 people who thought this; now i know i'm 1 of 4!!! lol
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Back to top Go down

Post  LucyInTheSky_08 Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:08 am

*claps hands in glee*

yay for epicness!
LucyInTheSky_08
LucyInTheSky_08

Back to top Go down

Post  Karasu Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:01 pm

Ok you did not just call my friend a boring tranny ( something that doesnt even make sense)

Why are you making those comments about someone you dont even know??
Karasu
Karasu

Number of posts : 936

Back to top Go down

Post  Cowboy Breebop Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:39 pm

Lucy and I = Team Jonny?
We need a cheer now.
And a mascot.
Oh! The mascot can be Jonny?
Cowboy Breebop
Cowboy Breebop
Admin

Number of posts : 859

Back to top Go down

Post  Karasu Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:26 pm

and fyi lauren is not boring, she is one of the funnest people i know. Stop making rude comments about people you don't know.

Your taking this a little too seriously, its not like this is a real competition
Karasu
Karasu

Number of posts : 936

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:03 pm

Bree-lin' in the Years wrote:Lucy and I = Team Jonny?
We need a cheer now.
And a mascot.
Oh! The mascot can be Jonny?

oh hell yes! w00t.
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:06 pm

Karasu118 wrote:and fyi lauren is not boring, she is one of the funnest people i know. Stop making rude comments about people you don't know.

Your taking this a little too seriously, its not like this is a real competition

i think Lauren has very unique facial features and her frame shot was good, her car shot wasn't great, but it was by no means bad. and i knew it, she looked funny(like personality, not funny looking). lol.

p.s. i like your frame photo. i think you might've impressed the judges more if you had a blank white background. the background is what makes it seem so cluttered, but if it had just be white, the flower and make-up would've come across better.
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Back to top Go down

Post  ElectricJeraldoAcidTest Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:11 pm

Okay so I just read pannel and congrats to everyone, I still have alot to catch up on but I saw Ballards thread and skimmed a bit. And although I know we're all supposed to take this with a "grain of salt" (bring in the truckloads of salt) but what THE fuck.

"i understand using feminimity, but becoming a full blown chick is just to gay for me, personally."

Dude, Ballard, you make a non-violent person want to punch your face into a pulpy oblivion.

Arent you gay yourself? You are such a counterproductive part of this little society and the bigger society that is the GLBT community, and even more so to the human race. Just get your shit together man, even if youre gonna be mean spirited jealous twirp who takes out their pitiful frustrations on others... dont make statements that could be better composed by a first grader with a two hundred word vocabulary.

becoming a full blown chick is just gay to you?

You're lucky you dont live on the east coast buddy. Oh and you also give native american's a bad name.
ElectricJeraldoAcidTest
ElectricJeraldoAcidTest

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Back to top Go down

Post  ElectricJeraldoAcidTest Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:14 pm

Sorry to interupt the convo flow. I just don't think Ballard knows what he's saying sometimes and felt the need to give his reality check a reality check of itself.
ElectricJeraldoAcidTest
ElectricJeraldoAcidTest

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Back to top Go down

Post  LucyInTheSky_08 Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:32 pm

"Arent you gay yourself? You are such a counterproductive part of this little society and the bigger society that is the GLBT community, and even more so to the human race. Just get your shit together man, even if youre gonna be mean spirited jealous twirp who takes out their pitiful frustrations on others... dont make statements that could be better composed by a first grader with a two hundred word vocabulary."

Very Happy this is me uberly agreeing

(jeraldo where have you been?)
LucyInTheSky_08
LucyInTheSky_08

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackAmaranth_22 Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:37 am

thank u for the complements
and advice.
BlackAmaranth_22
BlackAmaranth_22

Number of posts : 45

Back to top Go down

MY JAW IS DROPPED! LITERALLY! Empty hi

Post  AndrewStern Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:31 am

can you guys make some room cause i would love to hop aboard the BALLARD HATE TRAIN!!!

sorry ballard but i dont think what you are doing is nice, i never ever post and i barely talk to anyone on here, and while you may have never personally attacked me i think i have a right to stand up for the other posters on this board. i think that i have watched and heard enough from you to speak up for the people who are both playing the game and watching it.

i dont really find your comments nice and personally stop trying to play the bitchy character, its so fake and not, how can i put this- funny. i was really upset with some of the comments you made about the other models last cycle, i mean none of the models deserve that, they are all putting themselves out there and thats so courageous, they dont need you of all people to tell them that they suck.

AndrewStern

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:35 am

he speaks! lol, nice to finally hear from you (outside panel).

and thank you for standing up for us.
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Back to top Go down

Post  sweet_tyra_lesus Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:45 am

I understand how people are offended by Ballard's comments, but honestly, I never want him to stop LOL

I agree with Andy that these people who sign up ARE putting themselves out there and good on them for doing so, but it was their choice to sign up and they should be able to deal with/just ignore all the shit that is said about them.

I in no way want the fun to ever be taken out of this competition, but really, Ballard isnt MAKING anyone feel offended, you are all choosing to be offended by him.

A lot of what he says is actual shit, soemtimes rude, sometimes pathetically funny, but if you just sit back and laugh instead of taking his bait, its a lot more enjoyable to read.
sweet_tyra_lesus
sweet_tyra_lesus
Admin

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2008-12-23

https://imdbntm3.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:07 am

sweet_tyra_lesus wrote:
I agree with Andy that these people who sign up ARE putting themselves out there and good on them for doing so, but it was their choice to sign up and they should be able to deal with/just ignore all the shit that is said about them.

I in no way want the fun to ever be taken out of this competition, but really, Ballard isnt MAKING anyone feel offended, you are all choosing to be offended by him.

A lot of what he says is actual shit, soemtimes rude, sometimes pathetically funny, but if you just sit back and laugh instead of taking his bait, its a lot more enjoyable to read.

i'm sorry, but i disagree that people should keep their mouth shut if someone's going to be rude, insulting and ignorant. if minorities didn't stand up for themselves, where would they be? if people want to ignore Ballard for being an asshole, they can, but if you're acting like an asshole and pretending to be much bigger than others, i'm going to say it. why shouldn't i?

and i disagree that i'm CHOOSING to be offended. if someone says something offensive you don't think "well i want to be offended, so i'm going to let it offend me." just like people don't choose to be shocked when they see something shocking or sad when they see something sad.

and somehow, if Lauren sees that she was told she looks like a tranny, i don't think it's going be enjoyable. if you did your best to dress up, look nice and think you did both well and someone tells you that you look like a steaming pile of shit, are you going to enjoy it? do you enjoy being insulted? it's one thing when it comes from a friend who is saying it out of fun and doesn't really mean it, but from someone who just wants to be rude, it's honestly quite fucking annoying.
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Back to top Go down

Post  ballardmerross Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:16 am

"you give native american's a bad name!"

Crying or Very sad

"aren't you gay yourself?"

im technically bisexual, but, either way to answer your question, yeah i am. But there are plenty of people that are gay that hate when people act to girly and they aren't girls. Everyone should know that I prefer when guys model like men, instead of trying to be too...gay, im sorry that's the only word i can come up with, i only have a 100 word vocab so, that's all i got to offer, sorry.

ballardmerross

Back to top Go down

Post  sweet_tyra_lesus Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:22 am

I'm not saying you have to keep your mouth shut. Defending yourself and biting back at the person who is criticising you are two completely different things. If you turn around to Ballard and insult him, you are pretty much just retaliating and acting the exact same way he does, so I really dont have any sympathy. You are not a "minority", Ballard is just ONE person. You got great reviews from most of the judges and other contestants, so stop playing the helpless victim.

Shock and sadness are completely different emotions, so your comparison is pretty much irrelevant.

For all of you to condemn Ballard for his opinions, as harsh as they can be, is really arrogant.
sweet_tyra_lesus
sweet_tyra_lesus
Admin

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2008-12-23

https://imdbntm3.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Blom9168 Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:26 am

[quote="ballardmerross"]"Everyone should know that I prefer when guys model like men.quote]

Well if that's what you think then just say it that way. You're just always being downright rude and nasty, last cycle, to me, Marlee, Krissy (calling her a ho), Cozy, and a lot of other people. Your comments are not funny in any way, they're not entertaining in any way, they're annoying, hearing someone who doesn't have a clue how to model tell you you're doing things wrong. I don;t think you're in the place to critique and bash others if you can't even do it as good as the people you're critisising. Why do you think in your poll most people wanted you to go away? Because IMO, you're a fugly mess, which is what you called all the contestants in cycle 2. You're really fake to me. First you offend everyone you possibly can, and when you get critisised for doing that, you make a fake apology. As Charlotte Dawson would say, and also me, you can eat your words, your tongue, and your face!
Blom9168
Blom9168

Number of posts : 100

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next