IMDB's Next Top Model 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MY JAW IS DROPPED! LITERALLY!

+14
Killian-1
AdultCookies
Avess
Robbie
Blom9168
sweet_tyra_lesus
AndrewStern
BlackAmaranth_22
ElectricJeraldoAcidTest
Cowboy Breebop
Karasu
LucyInTheSky_08
Jonny-boy
ballardmerross
18 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

MY JAW IS DROPPED! LITERALLY! - Page 2 Empty Re: MY JAW IS DROPPED! LITERALLY!

Post  ballardmerross Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:27 am

i was reading my thing againa nd i have some spelling eyyors, lol, but can you really list the things that made you mad, it really helps

ballardmerross

Number of posts : 686
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Karasu Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:32 am

I think the thing that bothered me the most was that you called lauren boring and a tranny.

1.) you dont know her, so you cant really say shes boring. She is actually completely the opposite
2.) she has no manly features whatsoever, so that description makes no sense
Karasu
Karasu

Number of posts : 936
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Back to top Go down

Post  ballardmerross Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:36 am

well i think that you may not have known this but the rest of the sentence it says:

the real world brooklyn

i was saying that she looked like Katelynn from that show, but only softer and prettier
i think lauren is pretty and i actually like her fiesta shot, but i think by that time everyone
just saw TRANNY and said AWW SHIT THAT'S IT!

ballardmerross

Back to top Go down

Post  Blom9168 Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:39 am

ballardmerross wrote:i was reading my thing againa nd i have some spelling eyyors, lol, but can you really list the things that made you mad, it really helps

I don't need to list all the things you have said last cycle and this cycle. You know damn well what kind of things you have said. I could list every singel thing you said, also what was deleted, I remember it all. And you don't need to insult all the new cycle 3 models. Most of them are new to this, so give them a break to come into their own and find their style of modeling.

''im technically bisexual, but, either way to answer your question, yeah i am. But there are plenty of people that are gay that hate when people act to girly and they aren't girls. Everyone should know that I prefer when guys model like men, instead of trying to be too...gay, im sorry that's the only word i can come up with, i only have a 100 word vocab so, that's all i got to offer, sorry.''

If people want to act girly, isn't that their choice? Wouldn't you get annoyed when someone would hate a lot of things you would do?
I'm bisexual too, but have you ever thought that the ''too gay'' thing might actually offend someone who is actually gay? You say you ''Have an only 100 word vocabulary'', well I think you better use those 100 words in a different way.

Last edited by Blom9168 on Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Blom9168
Blom9168

Number of posts : 100

Back to top Go down

Post  ballardmerross Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:50 am

blom stop trying to make yourself the angry ballard warrior, i didn't want you to list everything, i just want to know what about this posting made them upset, i could care less about you!

ballardmerross

Back to top Go down

Post  Blom9168 Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:54 am

ballardmerross wrote:blom stop trying to make yourself the angry ballard warrior, i didn't want you to list everything, i just want to know what about this posting made them upset, i could care less about you!

That's actually really funny that you're putting yourself up on a pedistol now by saying you could care less about what i say, because I'm not the one people want to get the fuck off the forum.
Blom9168
Blom9168

Back to top Go down

Post  ballardmerross Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:06 am

well yeah, but i think that's the whole irony of this whole thread, me putting myself up their, above everyone else, i personally don't think i am above everyone else, bree scares the hell out of me when she posts stuff after me, all in all i think my response to week one was pretty successful, can't wait for week two!

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

ballardmerross

Back to top Go down

Post  Blom9168 Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:10 am

Yeah, I can't wait as well! I can't wait to see how many more people will hate your guts.
Blom9168
Blom9168

Back to top Go down

Post  ballardmerross Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:14 am

eh i can wait for that lol

ballardmerross

Back to top Go down

Post  Robbie Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:25 am

i like you ballard, you're funny. it's the undertone bitches on this thread that you gotta watch out for....
Robbie
Robbie

Number of posts : 71

http://www.onehai.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Avess Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:53 am

I don't get it

Last edited by Avess on Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Avess
Avess

Number of posts : 431
Registration date : 2009-01-18

http://www.myspace.com/babytap

Back to top Go down

Post  ElectricJeraldoAcidTest Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:07 am

I just think that sitting back and letting Ballard be ignorant to the fact that hes successfully damaging peoples psyches would be a cruel mistake to both him and all the people he encounters. Because if he talks in real life half as nasty and negative and snide as he does on here, he's gonna get jumped or shot or killed by someone who doesnt have the patience to understand where hes coming from (in either 'keeping it real' and 'speaking his mind' or projectiving negativity due to negative forces he's dealt with).

Dude, Ballard if you ever wanna talk about why youre such a grump, feel free to hit me up. And if you ever wanna hear why exactly you made me feel like shit let me know.

It's effeminate. A guy who looks girly or is moving in a 'girly' manner is effeminate.

Not gay.

Didn't your school have a GSA?
ElectricJeraldoAcidTest
ElectricJeraldoAcidTest

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Back to top Go down

Post  ballardmerross Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:09 am

no they didn't i actually petitioned for them to get one and they said, they aren't interested in that program...yet

ballardmerross

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:30 am

sweet_tyra_lesus wrote:I'm not saying you have to keep your mouth shut. Defending yourself and biting back at the person who is criticising you are two completely different things. If you turn around to Ballard and insult him, you are pretty much just retaliating and acting the exact same way he does, so I really dont have any sympathy. You are not a "minority", Ballard is just ONE person. You got great reviews from most of the judges and other contestants, so stop playing the helpless victim.

Shock and sadness are completely different emotions, so your comparison is pretty much irrelevant.

For all of you to condemn Ballard for his opinions, as harsh as they can be, is really arrogant.

hey, i tried reasonably defending myself and all i got back was more bullshit. and who is playing the helpless victim? playing the helpless victim would be "stop being mean, you're making me cry!" i'm flat out telling him he's an asshole and that he has no idea what the fuck he's saying. for the most part, beyond the insults, the critiques aren't all that accurate when describing anything and they're not helpful at all.

and emotional response, no matter what the emotion is the same, so it's completely relevant. i don't think anyone is CHOOSING to be offended, they just are.

and i'm not condemning Ballard for his opinions, but i don't see how he insults people, people call him a jerk for insulting people, and then you defend him and criticize everyone else for not being, heaven forbid, entertained by ignorance.
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Number of posts : 1303

http://www.myspace.com/standupmotherfucker

Back to top Go down

Post  ballardmerross Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:47 am

well you where warned repeatedly before after and during the post, and the warning is always on my signature, but who cares anymore, i find that if something negative goes on for too long, it just becomes wasted energy for everyone...so yeah any other problems just see below in the signature line

ballardmerross

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:54 am

ballardmerross wrote:well you where warned repeatedly before after and during the post, and the warning is always on my signature, but who cares anymore, i find that if something negative goes on for too long, it just becomes wasted energy for everyone...so yeah any other problems just see below in the signature line

what does warning have to with anything? Karasu and i were both thinking "maybe he'll be mature despite the constant hint that you were going to be mean" because some of the early things you said were honestly not rude.

but yeah, i'm done with this since the first 3rd of the week's recap is devoted to Jeraldo & i squabbling because we disagreed on something, so i'm going to avoid being made out to be the house bitch. someone else stand up for themselves and get that edit plzkthnx.
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Back to top Go down

Post  ElectricJeraldoAcidTest Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:01 am

Well at least you were hoping to be more educated on the matter Ballard. You can't just say that someone looks gay in a picture, or makes the picture look gay or models gay or anything to that degree! Those are things that are ignorant and mean spirited, whereas you should be explaining what made you interpret it as "gay" or ugly or whatever you find wrong with it. Like if I were sticking my ass out swaying my back and had limp wrists you should break it down into observations instead of negtive connotations. One of my biggest issues with hearing stuff like I model with a vagina, the thing is I wasnt ashamed if people thought I had a vag because gender and sexuality shouldn't be limitations but things that empower you. If you want to model with you shoulders always square and dirt on your face.. fine. But does that mean that I should do the same? Hell no. Does Jenny Shimizu model like Giselle Bundchen? HELL no. Try being a bit more open minded and a little empathetic and we'll try being more patient and understanding with your less than poetic phrasing.
ElectricJeraldoAcidTest
ElectricJeraldoAcidTest

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Back to top Go down

Post  ballardmerross Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:15 am

haha you don't want to seem like the house bitch

lol!

that's funny

ballardmerross

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:19 am

ballardmerross wrote:haha you don't want to seem like the house bitch

lol!

that's funny

this just crossed the line from being a bitch into trolling.

lol!
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Back to top Go down

Post  ballardmerross Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:20 am

yeah im kind of a big fat troll i already got the nose to fit so, you hit the nail on the head, good job buddy

ballardmerross

Back to top Go down

Post  sweet_tyra_lesus Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:39 am

Ok, after reading Ballards first post again-

Jonny, the worst thing Ballard said about you was that it looked like you had a mullet. He even gave you a little bit of constructive advice and what do dish back to him? Telling him hes an ASS just because he doesnt know the difference between two different hairstyles!

And Karasu, Ballard said Lauren looked like THE particular tranny from whatever that was, some show or soemthing? He never said she looked like A tranny! He even said she was prettier!

Its fairly clear to me what is happening. This is no longer about being offended, its about a sick pack mentality where everyone is jumping on the We Hate Ballard Bandwagon just so they feel accepted in a social group. And Im sick of people attacking Ballard for some insignificant little comment he has made. He is just another poster with a variety of opinions and tastes, just like the judges. I am in no way condoning anything absolutely offensive he might say, but reading that first post again, he hasnt even said anything worthy of an attack.

And giving ME attitude when I try to come at this from an objective point of view just to calm you down probably isnt the best idea

I understand Lucy and Jeraldo still holding a grudge because what Ballard used to say could get harsh at times. Emphasis on USED TO SAY.
I didnt find Ballards post THAT offensive and if it WAS offensive to you, then you picked the wrong competition to be a part of and you need to get thicker skin and not be so sensitive and defensive.
sweet_tyra_lesus
sweet_tyra_lesus
Admin

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2008-12-23

https://imdbntm3.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Karasu Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:52 am

Ok i'm done with this petty argument, i admit i was overreacting a bit, but i guess i was more mad at what ballard had said before in cycle 2. I thought he was gunna start the same shit again here.

Sorry if i started an unecessary fight No
Karasu
Karasu

Number of posts : 936

Back to top Go down

Post  ballardmerross Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:56 am

don't worry your face alone can get you out of anything
but it's all good

ballardmerross

Back to top Go down

Post  sweet_tyra_lesus Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:15 am

it wasnt you karasu
sweet_tyra_lesus
sweet_tyra_lesus
Admin

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2008-12-23

https://imdbntm3.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  AdultCookies Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:38 am

lesus, remember what i told you ...two days ago?
i changed my mind
hahaha
AdultCookies
AdultCookies
Admin

Number of posts : 1744

http://pankocholofresa.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next